Phil Lesh and Friends Live at Nokia Theatre on 2008-11-18
- Phil Lesh and Friends
Location: "OTS", FOB, ROC, mics @ approx. 13 feet high, PAS.
Taper: Mark McCue
Transferred, edited and mastered by Alex Ford.
Transfer/Lineage: Master Audience Cassettes> Nakamichi Dragon> Kind Kables RCA/XLR>
Lunatec V3 @ 24/96> coax> Audiophile 2496> WaveLab 6.10> .wav @ 24/96.
Editing and Mastering in WaveLab 6.10 with UAD in 24/96. Waves L3 UltraMaximizer>
.wav 16/44.1> CD Wave Editor> Trader's Little Helper> FLAC16(level eight).
Jam > (5:10)
Lady With A Fan > (9:03)
Terrapin Station > (6:10)
Slipknot! > (10:20)
Jam > (3:01)
Down In The Valley Woe (8:02)
Morning Dew (13:55)
Born Cross-Eyed* > (4:53)
New Potato Caboose > Jam > (9:21)
Gimme Shelter* > (8:22)
Eyes Of The World > (11:32)
The Eleven > (7:13)
Jam > (5:14)
Unbroken Chain > (16:46)
Dark Star > (10:19)
Mountains Of The Moon > (9:45)
The Wheel > (5:34)
Midnight Hour* (4:54)
Donor Rap-Band Intros (2:40)
Turn On Your Lovelight (6:52) (Balloons-a-poppin')
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Lady With A Fan>|
|Down In The Valley Woe|
|New Potato Caboose> Jam>|
|Donor Rap-Band Intros|
|E] Turn On Your Lovelight|
|Eyes Of The World>|
|Mountains Of The Moon>|
- * With Teresa Williams on Vocals.
- Tape flip at beginning of Unbroken Chain patched with shnid 96062.
- Sets I and II are seamless.
- A huge thank you to Andrew Kolodjeski for the loan of his mic stand.
- Thanks to Mark for doing it old school once again!
- More of his analog sourced recordings from this run will be seeded.
- 2009-04-16 05:29:51
- Master Audience Cassettes> Nakamichi Dragon> Kind Kables RCA/XLR> Lunatec V3 @ 24/96> coax> Audiophile 2496> WaveLab 6.10> .wav @ 24/96. Editing and Mastering in WaveLab 6.10 with UAD in 24/96. Waves L3 UltraMaximizer> .wav 16/44.1> CD Wave Editor> Trader's Little Helper> FLAC16(level eight).
- New York, NY
- Taped by
- Mark McCue
- Transferred by
- Alex Ford
- Nokia Theatre
Uploaded by Albix on