tv Cleveland 19 News at 4PM CBS December 1, 2016 4:00pm-4:04pm EST
. finally today at 4:00, an eager beaver is trying to get all his christmas shopping out . >> mark: check him out. he perused through the aisles at a dollar store in maryland of he was caught going through rolls of tree lights before som disturbance. they removed the beaver from the store and returned it to the wildlife center. [ laughing ] >> romona: they called t sheriff's office ite animal control.
-me- (hush my darling...) (don't fear my darling...) (the lion sleeps tonight.) (hush my darling...) man snoring (don't fear my darling...) (the lion sleeps tonight.) woman snoring take the roar out of snore, yet another innovation, only at a sleepnumber store. cleveland 19 news sponsored by bill doraty kia and kia streetsboro. kia, what's in your driveway?
answers. cleveland 19 news starts now. >> chris: we begin with breaking news tonight. two people are dead in summit county from possible carbon monoxide poisoning. >> neighbors say it may be related to an indoor pool in a family's house. shanice dunning has more. >> reporter: the medical examiner's office tell buck trail home in green in summit county and the neighbor is the one who told us this was a heated pool and authorities believe there may be a link between a heated pool and carbon monoxide poisoning. what i can tell you, we know their names were david hill and shin hill and the green department and sheriff's